India-bound Audi Q2 review video
Entry-level compact luxury cars have gained plenty of popularity around the world. As they have set out to attract a younger audience with these offerings, carmakers have been churning out sporty looking compacts that also pack in adequate space and creature comforts to lure their target audience. The Q3 is one such crossover, but if you think that is not compact enough, Audi has an even smaller crossover lined up for you - the Q2. It is coming to India soon and Bertrand D'souza has all the details and the driving impressions. Watch the video to know more.
Starts Rs 34.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesCounter to COVID - A Stylish and Luxurious Expandable Motorhome
- NewsEuro V compliant 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 and V4 S: Everything to know
- NewsDelhi government accelerates EV charging infrastructure plans
- NewsTwo-Wheeler Festive Offers: Gift vouchers worth Rs 6,000 on Okinawa electric scooters
- NewsDucati India commences pre-bookings of Multistrada 950 S BSVI, launch on November 2