India-bound Audi Q2 review video
Entry-level compact luxury cars have gained plenty of popularity around the world. As they have set out to attract a younger audience with these offerings, carmakers have been churning out sporty looking compacts that also pack in adequate space and creature comforts to lure their target audience. The Q3 is one such crossover, but if you think that is not compact enough, Audi has an even smaller crossover lined up for you - the Q2. It is coming to India soon and Bertrand D'souza has all the details and the driving impressions. Watch the video to know more.
Starts Rs 34.99 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application