India bound 2020 Jaguar XE sedan launched internationally
Jaguar XE gets refreshed as a part of its midlife update. The new sedan sports tweaked fascia and updated interiors. Jaguar's entry-level sedan, the XE is expected to land on the Indian shore in the final quarter of 2019.
The updated sedan gets restyled headlamps and aggressive design for the bumpers. The headlamp and the taillamp assembly is an all LED unit. The new car sits on a set of newly designed 18-inch alloy wheels.
The interiors are updated as well and a 12.3-inch infotainment screen takes the centre stage. The multimedia infotainment screen is similar to the one seen in the Jaguar i-Pace. The cabin also features first in segment Clear-sight rear view mirror. The artificial intelligence of the new Jaguar XE learns the preferences of individuals drivers and adjust seat, mirrors, audio and climate settings automatically.
The 2020 Jaguar XE is powered by the manufacturer's petrol and diesel engines from the Ingenium series. The sedan is available with a rear-wheel-drive and an all-wheel-drive layout. The top-spec petrol variant with a power output of 300PS with an all-wheel-drive system can accelerate from 0-100 km.hr in 5.4 seconds.
The prices for the new Jaguar XE start at 33,915 pounds (Rs 31,83,131 lakh) and the sedan rivals the Audi A4, Mercedes Benz C-class and the BMW 3 series.
Also see: 2020 Jaguar XE | Design, features, specifications and price
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector