India bound 2020 Jaguar XE sedan launched internationally
Jaguar XE gets refreshed as a part of its midlife update. The new sedan sports tweaked fascia and updated interiors. Jaguar's entry-level sedan, the XE is expected to land on the Indian shore in the final quarter of 2019.
The updated sedan gets restyled headlamps and aggressive design for the bumpers. The headlamp and the taillamp assembly is an all LED unit. The new car sits on a set of newly designed 18-inch alloy wheels.
The interiors are updated as well and a 12.3-inch infotainment screen takes the centre stage. The multimedia infotainment screen is similar to the one seen in the Jaguar i-Pace. The cabin also features first in segment Clear-sight rear view mirror. The artificial intelligence of the new Jaguar XE learns the preferences of individuals drivers and adjust seat, mirrors, audio and climate settings automatically.
The 2020 Jaguar XE is powered by the manufacturer's petrol and diesel engines from the Ingenium series. The sedan is available with a rear-wheel-drive and an all-wheel-drive layout. The top-spec petrol variant with a power output of 300PS with an all-wheel-drive system can accelerate from 0-100 km.hr in 5.4 seconds.
The prices for the new Jaguar XE start at 33,915 pounds (Rs 31,83,131 lakh) and the sedan rivals the Audi A4, Mercedes Benz C-class and the BMW 3 series.
Also see: 2020 Jaguar XE | Design, features, specifications and price
Starts Rs 44.98 Lakhs
Starts Rs 42.34 Lakhs
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.45 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Are Hybrids the Answer? And Should The Path To Electric Mobility Be Via Strong Hybrids?
- Price Comparison: Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara Vs Hyundai Creta Vs Skoda Kushaq Vs Kia Seltos Vs Volkswagen Taigun Vs MG Astor