India-bound 2018 Honda Civic first look
The new-generation Honda Civic will make its India debut sometime next year, after possibly being showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The new Honda Civic is 130mm longer and 20mm lower than its predecessor.
The interior on the 2018 Honda Civic is not as appealing as the previous-gen model.
The infotainment system looks a tad too basic and doesn't feature the popular Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options.
Engine options on the Civic include an all-new 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre VTEC turbocharged petrol engines
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 43.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 16 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each
India’s largest auto media for the bike & car community for over 22 years.
- news reviews features opinions Photos videos compare events
- Follow Us Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram
- Cars Compare Cars Car Reviews Car Photos Car Videos Just Launched Cars Upcoming Cars Popular Cars
- Bikes Compare Bikes Bike Reviews Bike Photos Bike Videos Just Launched Bikes Upcoming Bikes Popular Bikes