India-bound 2018 Honda Civic first look
The new-generation Honda Civic will make its India debut sometime next year, after possibly being showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The new Honda Civic is 130mm longer and 20mm lower than its predecessor.
The interior on the 2018 Honda Civic is not as appealing as the previous-gen model.
The infotainment system looks a tad too basic and doesn't feature the popular Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity options.
Engine options on the Civic include an all-new 1.0-litre and 1.5-litre VTEC turbocharged petrol engines
Starts Rs 17.94 Lakhs
Starts Rs 43.21 Lakhs
Starts Rs 17.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.99 Lakhs
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh