India Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
The 2018 India Baja starts out today in full swing. Before the event can be flagged off, the scrutineering process needs to be completed to ensure all competitors are following regulations. There will also be a compulsory driver's briefing, the ceremonial flag-off and the start list for Leg 1 for tomorrow will also be announced.
Participants in the event will compete in Baja format rallies covering over 400 km of Special Stages and 150+ km of Transport Stages, covering some challenging off-road terrain in the Thar desert. Contenders are expected to battle temperatures higher than 50 degrees Celsius during the course of the rally.
See our images for Pre-Scrutiny, along with some images from the Group B Bike Scrutiny and some from the Car Scrutiny.
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant