India Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
This year's edition of the India Baja 2018 drew to a close today with participants facing SS 4 and SS 5. The second day of the event was a shorter exercise. SS 4
was the longest of the event at 100 km. Participants negotiating undulating trails and loose sandy sections.
SS5 was the shortest stage for the event at just 35km. Although, it was a really quick stage with fast runs throughout.
- Spec Comparison: Hyundai Tucson Vs Jeep Compass Vs Volkswagen Tiguan Vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- Helmet cameras are now a punishable offence in Kerala
- Top-5 best selling cars for July 2022
- Mahindra drop another teaser showing off the upcoming EVs infotainment
- Upcoming Audi Q3 bookings commence from Rs 2 lakh