India Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
This year's edition of the India Baja 2018 drew to a close today with participants facing SS 4 and SS 5. The second day of the event was a shorter exercise. SS 4
was the longest of the event at 100 km. Participants negotiating undulating trails and loose sandy sections.
SS5 was the shortest stage for the event at just 35km. Although, it was a really quick stage with fast runs throughout.
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia