India Baja 2018: Image gallery Leg 2
This year's edition of the India Baja 2018 drew to a close today with participants facing SS 4 and SS 5. The second day of the event was a shorter exercise. SS 4
was the longest of the event at 100 km. Participants negotiating undulating trails and loose sandy sections.
SS5 was the shortest stage for the event at just 35km. Although, it was a really quick stage with fast runs throughout.
- NewsKia to reinvent and relaunch brand, new logo coming in early 2021
- NewsMercedes-Benz takes bigger stake in Aston Martin in new technical partnership
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Yamaha MT-09 unveiled, launch expected in 2021
- NewsFacelifted Honda CR-V Special Edition launched in India at Rs 29.50 lakh
- NewsKarnataka Govt. offers support to Tesla to setup manufacturing and R&D base