Image gallery: Yamaha MT-10
Yamaha Motor India showcased the MT-10 at the 2018 Auto Expo, its top-of-the-line street naked that uses the same engine that powers the mighty YZF-R1. Though the engine in the MT-10 is in a different state of tune, developing less power and torque, it's the crossplane crankshaft that sets it apart from the other, litre-class, street naked.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet