Image gallery: Yamaha MT-10
Yamaha Motor India showcased the MT-10 at the 2018 Auto Expo, its top-of-the-line street naked that uses the same engine that powers the mighty YZF-R1. Though the engine in the MT-10 is in a different state of tune, developing less power and torque, it's the crossplane crankshaft that sets it apart from the other, litre-class, street naked.
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application