Image gallery: Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 concept
The Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 concept is a preview of upcoming luxury-class coupé with autonomous capability. Powered by four permanent magnet synchronous electric motors, the powertrain in the Vision 6 concept generates 750PS of power. The company claims that the Vision 6 can sprint 0-100kmph in less than four seconds and reach a max speed of 250kmph. On a single charge, the Vision 6 has a range of over 500km. The electric system comes with a quick-charge function which in five minutes can charge enough to deliver an additional range of 100km. While you can read all about the exotic looking concept here, scroll below to go through the images of the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 concept.
The grille has Maybach etched on it with the Mercedes logo positioned above
The concept measures close to 20 feet and has large 24-inch wheels with transparent panels
Powering these wheels are four magnet synchronous electric motors that make an insane 750PS
To the rear, the Vision Mercedes-Maybach 6 concept gets an extended boat tail like section similar to luxury yachts
The 360-degree lounge like dashboard flows from the door trims into the central section, which makes it look extremely premium
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet