Image gallery: TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi Ethanol
The TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi ethanol as the name suggests is an Ethanol powered Apache and TVS states that the ethanol powered Apache RTR 200 Fi can be quickly brought into production if government regulations so require. The bike comes with a E85 motor that develops 21 PS at 8,500 rpm and generates 18.1 Nm at 7,000 rpm, with a claimed top speed of 129 kmph.
Starts Rs 1,10,388
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each