Image gallery: Triumph Street Scrambler
At the EICMA 2016, Triumph has showcased the all-new Street Scrambler. It is based on the 2016 Street Twin and retains the same 900cc parallel-twin engine which makes 55PS and 80Nm. The Triumph Street Scrambler gets a 19-inch wheel at the front and a 17-inch wheel at the rear. Additionally, it gets a stainless steel exhaust along with switchable ABS and traction control. Triumph will also offer Street Scrambler buyers the choice of over 150 accessories. Here's a look at the new Triumph Street Scrambler in pictures.
The all-new Triumph Street Scramble has been unveiled at the EICMA 2016
It is based on the 2016 Street Twin and retains the same 900cc parallel-twin engine
The 900cc engine makes 55PS and 80Nm of torque
The Street Scrambler gets switchable ABS and traction control
It gets steel footpegs and an engine bash plate
The Triumph Street Scrambler gets a stainless steel exhaust
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector