Image gallery: Triumph Street Scrambler
At the EICMA 2016, Triumph has showcased the all-new Street Scrambler. It is based on the 2016 Street Twin and retains the same 900cc parallel-twin engine which makes 55PS and 80Nm. The Triumph Street Scrambler gets a 19-inch wheel at the front and a 17-inch wheel at the rear. Additionally, it gets a stainless steel exhaust along with switchable ABS and traction control. Triumph will also offer Street Scrambler buyers the choice of over 150 accessories. Here's a look at the new Triumph Street Scrambler in pictures.
The all-new Triumph Street Scramble has been unveiled at the EICMA 2016
It is based on the 2016 Street Twin and retains the same 900cc parallel-twin engine
The 900cc engine makes 55PS and 80Nm of torque
The Street Scrambler gets switchable ABS and traction control
It gets steel footpegs and an engine bash plate
The Triumph Street Scrambler gets a stainless steel exhaust
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- KM3000 and KM4000 electric bikes launched in India, prices start from Rs. 1.27 lakh