Image gallery: Tokyo Motor Show 2019
The 2019 Tokyo Motor Show's overarching theme has been the focus on electric vehicles. Firms like Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda and Mitsubishi have all reiterated their commitment to this fuel source. We spent some time there and came back with quite a bit on what's happening in the world cars in Japan. Here are some pictures to take you through that.
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 21,90,000
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- 2022 Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo launched in India, prices start from Rs 15.99 lakh
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series