Image gallery: Tokyo Motor Show 2019
The 2019 Tokyo Motor Show's overarching theme has been the focus on electric vehicles. Firms like Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda and Mitsubishi have all reiterated their commitment to this fuel source. We spent some time there and came back with quite a bit on what's happening in the world cars in Japan. Here are some pictures to take you through that.
Starts Rs 7.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 21,90,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet