Image Gallery: Third-gen Bentley Flying Spur globally unveiled
Bentley finally took the wraps off the Flying Spur touring sedan. The car is based on an all-new platform and gets updated interiors. The car is expected to be launched in India by the first quarter of 2020 and could be priced close to Rs 3.5 crore (Ex-showroom). The Flying Spur rivals the 2019 Maserati Quattroporte, Rolls-Royce Ghost and the Maybach S650.
For the third installment of the Flying Spur, the sedan is based on an all-new platform
The engine is mated to a 48-volt electric motor.
Flying Spur is the 6.0-litre twin-turbocharged W12 engine that produces 635PS and 900Nm
The Flying Spur darts from 0-100 kmph in 3.8 seconds. Along with a top speed of 333kmph.
The touring car is all-new for its third iteration and gets an all-wheel steering, all-wheel-drive system and updated stability control
Music system on offer is Naim 2,200W, 19-speaker system with active bass transducers built into the front seats.
Also, a Bang and Olufsen 1,500W, 16-speaker system with illuminated grilles from the BeoSonic system.
The engine is mated to an eight-speed dual clutch transmission
The infotainment system is a 12.3-inch touch screen unit with hard physical buttons as well
Starts Rs 3.11 Crore
Starts Rs 1.67 Crore
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application
- ReviewHonda H'ness CB350 vs Royal Enfield Meteor 350, Classic 350 & Benelli Imperiale 400
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet