Image Gallery: The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupe
The Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid and the Cayenne Turbo S E-Hybrid Coupé draw their system output of 500 kW / 680 PS.
Like all Porsche plug-in hybrids, the new top-of-the-range model in the Cayenne family is also one of the sportiest vehicles in the premium segment not in spite of its hybrid power-train but because of it.
Roll stabilisation system, air suspension, and ceramic brakes as standard
Full connectivity and auxiliary air conditioning as standard
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh