Image gallery: Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Tigor JTP
We've just driven the first two cars from JT Special Vehicles, the new 50:50 venture from Tata Motors and Coimbatore's Jayem Automotive. The company will sell performance-oriented versions of cars from Tata's current line-up under the JTP sub-brand. These cars are the Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and the Tata Tigor JTP sub-four metre sedan.
Here's some pictures from the day we spent with these cars in the Nilgiris while driving up to Ooty from Coimbatore. The cars impressed us with their price, styling, performance and handling charateristics. Minor disappointments were less-than-good interior quality and slightly less equipment than other such sporty cars.
To know more about these cars,
Images by Varun Kulkarni
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Tiago iCNG and Tigor iCNG: Prices and variants explained