Image gallery: Tata Tiago JTP and Tata Tigor JTP
We've just driven the first two cars from JT Special Vehicles, the new 50:50 venture from Tata Motors and Coimbatore's Jayem Automotive. The company will sell performance-oriented versions of cars from Tata's current line-up under the JTP sub-brand. These cars are the Tata Tiago JTP hatchback and the Tata Tigor JTP sub-four metre sedan.
Here's some pictures from the day we spent with these cars in the Nilgiris while driving up to Ooty from Coimbatore. The cars impressed us with their price, styling, performance and handling charateristics. Minor disappointments were less-than-good interior quality and slightly less equipment than other such sporty cars.
To know more about these cars,
Images by Varun Kulkarni
Starts Rs 4.6 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.17 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones
- Price and Spec Comparison: Volkswagen Taigun vs Skoda Kushaq vs Hyundai Creta vs Kia Seltos vs Tata Harrier vs MG Hector