Image gallery: Tata Hexa
The specifications and details of the Tata Hexa have been officially revealed. Tata showrooms across the country will begin accepting bookings for the Hexa from November 1, 2016 while deliveries are scheduled to begin from January 2017. Just like the Tata Aria, the Tata Hexa is also based on the X2 platform. The Hexa will be offered in both 4X2 and 4X4 versions. It is powered by a 2.2-litre 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine which makes 156PS of power and 400Nm of torque. The Hexa will be offered with the option of a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
It is expected to come equipped with a long list of features. It gets four drive modes-Auto, Comfort, Dynamic and Rough Road. The top Tata Hexa trim will get a JBL branded 10-speaker audio system with a 320 watt DSP amplifier and a subwoofer. In terms of dimensions, it has a length of 4788mm, width of 1903mm and a height of 1,791mm. It has a ground clearance of 200mm. Scroll down to see the images from our photoshoot.
The Tata Hexa gets an aggressive and muscular styling
The honeycomb radiator grille gets a piano black finish
It gets 19-inch alloys and 235/55 section tyres
At the rear, it gets split LED tail lamps connected by a chrome bar and twin exhaust pipes
The Hexa is powered by a 2.2-litre 4-cylinder turbo diesel engine which makes 156PS of power and 400Nm of torque
Images by Suresh Narayanan
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh