Image gallery: Tamo Racemo unveiled at 2017 Geneva Motor Show
Tata Motors has entered a totally new segment with the Tamo Racemo today. The company's first made-in-India sportscar was unveiled at the 2017 Geneva Motor Show. The Racemo is based on a MOFlex Multi-Material Sandwich (MMS) structure, which will also underpin future offerings by the company. This new platform has been co-developed by the Tata Motors European Technical Centre (TMETC) and Engine Research Centre (ERC). While the former is based out of Coventry, UK, the latter is in Pune. The Tamo Racemo will be sold through the company's premium line of dealerships. We expect the Tamo Racemo to arrive in India by the end of 2017. More details on Tamo Racemo here.
The Tamo Raceme gets an all-new design language
Those gullwing doors just add to the overall appeal of the Tamo Racemo
The Tamo Racemo sportscar comes with all the gadgetry and tech to aid dynamic driving
The brushed aluminium pedals with a similar finished scuff plates
The Tamo Racemo comes with a 1.2-litre Revotron motor that makes 190PS of power
The rear of the Tamo Racemo looks in line with some of the Italian exotic sportscars
The spruced-up Racemo+ has been built for the next Gran Turismo
The Tamo Racemo is the first Indian car to be available on a gaming platform
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030