Image Gallery: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 launched for Rs 1.70 lakh in India
Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 has debuted in the country for the ex-showroom price of Rs 1.70 lakh. The fully faired motorcycle takes on the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar RS200, Yamaha Fazer-25 and the Honda CBR250R.
The power source is a 250cc single cylinder oil-cooled engine that puts out 26.5PS at 9,000rpm and 22.6Nm at 7,500rpm. The styling is evolved and the bike does not resemble any of the family design as we are used to seeing on the elder "Gixxers"
Team OVERDRIVE is at the launch event and will be riding the new motorcycle tomorrow. Stay tuned for the first ride report on OVERDRIVE.
Also see: Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 and 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF First Ride Review Video
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,74,000
Starts Rs 1,11,871
Starts Rs 1,64,143
Starts Rs 1,43,680
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each