Image Gallery: Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo
The Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo gets an all-black treatment for the outside with gloss-black grille surrounds and black air-dam inserts. There is the model-specific Monte Carlo fender badging, 17-inch alloys styled after the ones seen on the Octavia RS245, dark chrome door handles, black roof rails and a contrasting black roof.
Being based on the top Style variant, the Kushaq Monte Carlo gets features like LED exterior lighting, a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Android Auto/Apple Carplay, wireless charging, type-C USB charging, app-based connected-car features, a single-pane sunroof, climate control and ventilated front seats.
The red and black theme is more apparent on the inside, with the Skoda Kushaq Monte Carlo getting an all-black cabin with metallic red highlights on the doors, dashboard and centre console. There is also red and black seat upholstery with Monte Carlo badging, red stitching on the door handles and Monte Carlo lettering on the side sills.
Starts Rs 10.5 Lakhs
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled