Image gallery: Skoda Kodiaq
The Kodiaq will be Skoda's second SUV for the Indian market after the Yeti. Built on VW's MQB platform, the all-new SUV will have the largest cabin space in its class. The Kodiaq is based on the VisionS concept which was revealed at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
The Kodiaq will be launched as a premium SUV from the carmaker and will be placed above the Superb. It was launched in Berlin, Germany, and will be put on sale at some point in 2017.
It will be available in a two-wheel drive option as well as a four-wheel drive option with three petrol engines and two diesel engines on offer.
The Kodiaq's design is based on the VisionS concept shown at the Geneva Motor Show
Tail lights are inspired by traditional Czech crystal glass art
The Kodiaq is 4.70-metre long which makes it a fairly large SUV
The rear will sport LED brake lights as a standard feature
The Kodiaq will get a clean dashboard design, with trim options like the Superb
The Kodiaq will have autonomous emergency braking, blind-spot warning and adaptive cruise control
In the five-seat variant, the Kodiaq will offer an impressive boot space of 2,065 litres
The centre console is dominated by the large 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system
Starts Rs 34.99 Lakhs
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio officially revealed ahead of June 27 launch, to be named Scorpio-N
- 2022 Kia EV6 review, first drive - a surreal experience
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza spotted filming ahead of its launch
- 2022 Citroen C3 to be a premium B-segment offering
- 2022 BMW i4 electric 4-door coupe launched in India, prices start from Rs 69.90 lakh