Image gallery: Shaken & Stirred
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
Never laugh at sleeping people...
...because no one sleeps elegantly
The shot's ready. What are we shooting? Wall-3 or Humpty Dumpty
"Do I look fat in this?"
Lijo, have you considered the fact that you might be overreacting?
Halley hated driving after washing his hair, but what to do only, life is like that
OVERDRIVE's fruit farmers had a productive day at the office
Rahul has headroom issues, thanks to his Boris Johnson hair, not the vehicle
Spiffy Aditya gives hapless Rishabh a tyre advice
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent
- ReviewComparison: 2020 BMW G 310 GS BSVI vs KTM 390 Adventure BSVI