Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred September 2016
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
And just like that we invented automated, voice-operated wheel washers
Two chubby men, a Ferrari and a plate of salad walked into a bar...
He's just happy that he fits inside a Ferrari... Phew!
A one-man tent will usually confuse many men before anything good can come of it
That moment when your phone rings but your hands are busy...
Two great scientists discuss string theory...
Rahul, cat's whisker is a phrase, not a thing you've to examine!
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent