Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred September 2016
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
And just like that we invented automated, voice-operated wheel washers
Two chubby men, a Ferrari and a plate of salad walked into a bar...
He's just happy that he fits inside a Ferrari... Phew!
A one-man tent will usually confuse many men before anything good can come of it
That moment when your phone rings but your hands are busy...
Two great scientists discuss string theory...
Rahul, cat's whisker is a phrase, not a thing you've to examine!
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Delhi government changes laws for diesel vehicles over 10 years old