Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred September 2016
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League Of Superheroes.
And just like that we invented automated, voice-operated wheel washers
Two chubby men, a Ferrari and a plate of salad walked into a bar...
He's just happy that he fits inside a Ferrari... Phew!
A one-man tent will usually confuse many men before anything good can come of it
That moment when your phone rings but your hands are busy...
Two great scientists discuss string theory...
Rahul, cat's whisker is a phrase, not a thing you've to examine!
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: MG Motor India record highest ever monthly sales
- NewsTata Nexon EV crosses 2,000 sales mark
- NewsBMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Black Shadow Edition launched in India at Rs 42.30 lakh, limited to 24 units
- NewsUniform PUC certificate for all vehicles across India soon
- NewsNissan Magnite: Prices and variants explained