Image gallery: Shaken and Stirred August 2017
A team of driven, passionate and creative individuals all immersed in cars and motorcycles, as you might imagine, is not a normal working environment. Their antics, our making of story if you will, is Shaken & Stirred, the very last page in our print edition. It is usually the first page that is read when the issue arrives, and now we've decided to bring it online as well. Presenting our League of Superheroes.
You haven't heard of Shumi's heroics at the Battle of Haldighati because this happened very, very early on
No, no Rohit, meri Poppins!
Lijo. Just natural good looks...
Lijo, now and forever OD's foremost expert at crowd control
Avast! Blackbeard wants to take an SLR selfie!
We want a funny picture, guys, not a bunny picture!
For a moment, just for one moment, Rishabh believed he was looking at a Kickstarter parachute...
- New launches before 2022 ends
- Mercedes-Benz introduces all-electric EQB in India at Rs 74.50 lakh
- Toyota Innova Hycross review, first drive - still an Innova in the truest sense?
- Jeep Grand Cherokee review, first drive - the tough luxury SUV you've been waiting for?
- What to expect from Auto Expo 2023