Image gallery: 2016 Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus SCG003
This is the Scuderia Cameron Glickenhausc SCG 003. What is it? A limited edition sports car born out of James Glickenhaus' wildest dreams. In it's road going form it is built almost entirely from carbon fibre and is powred by a V6 motor mated to a Hewland transmission. It looks a lot like a road going LMP car and also promises to perform like one.
Looks like an LMP car? We think so too
The body has been constructed from carbon fibre like a some of the best race cars
If you find some lines that remind you of the Enzo, we're with you
You wouldn't expect anything less stunning from James Glickenhaud, one of the largest collectors of racing vehicles
If you look at the number plate, it says Stradale because this car's brother is christened SCG 003 Competizione and is a full blown race car
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio leaked ahead of debut, exteriors revealed
- Tata Nexon EV Max Vs Tata Nexon EV: What's different?
- 2022 Tata Nexon EV Max review, road test - real-world range tested!
- Spec Comparo: Mercedes Benz C-Class Vs Audi A4 Vs BMW 3-series
- Tata Nexon EV Max launched with 437 km range, prices start from Rs 17.74 lakh