Image gallery: Royal Enfield Classic Signals 350 launch
The Classic Signals 350 wears two new special paint scheme, getting a special shade of blue and brown this time, and is an ode to the defence services. Unlike the Classic 500 Pegasus that was a tribute to the troops that used Royal Enfield motorcycles during the World Wars, the 350 salutes the efforts of the Indian defence services though, particularly the Indian army that is known to widely use Royal Enfield motorcycles. The Classic Signals 350 is not limited edition model but it is the first Royal Enfield motorcycle to get dual channel ABS. The new bike is priced at Rs 1.61 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
- India-spec 2022 Toyota Hilux unveiled ahead of March 2022 launch
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- Ola opens final payment window for S1, S1 Pro
- Toyota to launch Creta-rivalling SUV in 2022 with Maruti Suzuki, new MPV in 2023
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh