Image gallery: Royal Enfield Classic Signals 350 launch
The Classic Signals 350 wears two new special paint scheme, getting a special shade of blue and brown this time, and is an ode to the defence services. Unlike the Classic 500 Pegasus that was a tribute to the troops that used Royal Enfield motorcycles during the World Wars, the 350 salutes the efforts of the Indian defence services though, particularly the Indian army that is known to widely use Royal Enfield motorcycles. The Classic Signals 350 is not limited edition model but it is the first Royal Enfield motorcycle to get dual channel ABS. The new bike is priced at Rs 1.61 lakh (ex-showroom Pune).
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?
- Upcoming Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza to be available in 4 variants and 9 colour options
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh