Image Gallery : Porsche 911 GT3 RS 2016
The Porsche 911 GT3 RS is the most extreme car the German brand makes this side of the 918 Spyder, which is now sold out. The GT3 RS sits at the very top of the track focused 911s and while it isn't the most powerful 911 (that would be the 580PS 911 Turbo S) it is said to be the most capable around a race track. The GT3 RS uses large wings, splitters and ducts to ensure it manages airflow to generate maximum downforce for high speed grip around corners. Take a closer look at this wild machine below
One look at that wild bodywork and its clear this car was born to rule the race track
Wrapped around those lovely wheels are super sticky Michelin Cup 2 tyres that are the widest ever on a 911, spanning 325/30 ZR21 at the rear
Easy ways to identify a GT3 are the scaffolding style rear wing and aggressive intakes on the front fenders
The huge rear wing is adjustable
The naturally aspirated, 500PS 4.0-litre flat six engine generates smiles all around!
The cabin is familiar 911 fare but with a lot of Alcantara trim, hinting at the extra sportiness
The 911 GT3 RS can only be had with a 7-speed PDK dual clutch automatic gearbox
Such low ground clearance is great for the track, not so much for speed breakers!
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- Nissan Magnite: Best-in-class, throughout
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Jeep Meridian 7-seater SUV spied testing in India ahead of early-2022 launch
- Top 5 most fuel efficient SUVs in India
- 2021 Toyota Land Cruiser customers in Japan to sign no-resell undertaking, bookings suspended