Image gallery: Polaris ATV Experience
Tao Experiences, a new Polaris Experience Zone has been inaugurated by Polaris India in Malad, Mumbai. It is the company's third such facility in the city of Mumbai and its sixth in Maharashtra. With this new addition, Polaris India now has 54 such facilities across the country. As the name suggests, at Polaris Experience Zones, one can experience the thrill of riding an all-terrain vehicle on a specially created off-road track. Tao experiences is spread over a five-acre area and has an artificial track with multiple undulations, slush pits, inclines and obstacles to create a thrilling trail on which one can test the capabilities of Polaris ATVs. Here's a look at the facility in pictures.
The Polaris Experience Zone in Malad was inaugurated by Pankaj Dubey, managing director of Polaris India
The new Polaris Experience Zone in Malad, Mumbai is named Tao Experiences
Tao Experiences is spread over a five-acre area
Tao Experiences has an artificially created track with multiple undulations, slush pits, inclines and obstacles
The facility has trainers to assist first-timers in getting acquainted with the ATVs
Images by Anis Shaikh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh