Image Gallery: Nissan X-Trail
Following the success of the Terrano in the domestic market, Nissan is planning to bring the third-generation X-Trail SUV to India. Owing to a dull response, Nissan had pulled the plug on the premium SUV, albeit with the new version coming in soon, it will start afresh in India. The SUV will underpin the same platform as its sibling Qashqai which is reportedly also being built for the local market. With available AWD and independent-strut front and multi-link rear suspension, the X-Trail can handle almost anything in its path, be it the rough terrain of the backcountry, or slick and slippery winter highways.
- NewsMahindra Thar scores four stars in Global NCAP crash tests
- News2021 Toyota Camry Hybrid facelift unveiled internationally
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and SBI tie-up to offer financial benefits
- NewsPorsche Taycan sets world record going sideways
- NewsIndia two-wheeler helmet market is projected to grow at a double digit rate, Sidhartha Khurana, STUDDS