Image Gallery: Nissan X-Trail
Following the success of the Terrano in the domestic market, Nissan is planning to bring the third-generation X-Trail SUV to India. Owing to a dull response, Nissan had pulled the plug on the premium SUV, albeit with the new version coming in soon, it will start afresh in India. The SUV will underpin the same platform as its sibling Qashqai which is reportedly also being built for the local market. With available AWD and independent-strut front and multi-link rear suspension, the X-Trail can handle almost anything in its path, be it the rough terrain of the backcountry, or slick and slippery winter highways.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh