Image gallery: new BMW Z4
The sixth generation BMW Z4 sports car has now made its official debut at the ongoing Monterey Car Week 2018. The car being shown, the BMW Z4 M40i first Edition, is a limited run model which comes with unique touches to its design and equipment list. These are the Frozen Orange metallic paint with a contrasting roof, black outer mirrors and a unique design for the 19-inch wheels. The interiors get black leather trim and a premium Harman/Kardon audio system.
Also see: BMW Z4 Road Test Video Review
Starts Rs 64.9 Lakhs
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N unveiled in India, bookings open July 30
- 2022 Mahindra Scorpio-N launched in India, prices start from Rs 11.99 lakh
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga CNG review, road test - the best CNG car you can buy?