Image Gallery: MV Agusta F3 800 RC launched in India
The MV Agusta F3 800 was on sale in India, although, this time around the manufacturer has brought the more oomph'ED version of the same called - MV Agusta F3 800 RC, for the price of Rs 21.99 lakh ex-showroom India. The bike demands a Rs 4 lakh premium over the standard motorcycle. For the price, the MV Agusta F3 800 RC is positioned alongside the Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10RR and the Ducati 959 Panigale.
With the F3 800 RC, the company offers an SC-Project exhaust, lightweight parts, and a racing ECU.
The F3 800 that also gets a racing kit for no extra cost
The racing kit includes an SC Project titanium and carbon fibre exhaust
Lightweight body panels such as aluminium rear-sets, brake and lever protectors, also fibreglass pillion cowl
Adding to these is a racing ECU that adds 5PS more to the overall delivery of the motorcycle
Also, the company gives a complimentary paddock stand with the 800 RC
The MV Agusta F3 800 RC gets the Agusta RC livery as well
The F3 800 RC gets the same engine as the standard motorcycle, however, produces 148PS at 13,000rpm and 88Nm at 10,600rpm
The engine is mated to a six-speed transmission and has a claimed top speed of 240kmph
The cycle parts include a 43mm fully-adjustable Marzocchi USD suspension unit in the front and a Sachs monoshock in the rear which happens to be fully adjustable as well
Starts Rs 15,00,000
Starts Rs 13,99,000
Starts Rs 16,98,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh
- Comparison test: KTM 390 Adventure vs Royal Enfield Himalayan BSVI vs BMW G 310 GS vs Hero Xpulse 200