Image gallery: Moto Guzzi MGX-21
Not very often does a production motorcycle look exactly like the concept that it is based on. The MGX-21 Flying Fortress is an exception. Aside from becoming a bagger, everything on this motorcycle is just as it was seen on the concept. What is it? It is the most radical looking modern Moto Guzzi so far. Finished entirely in black and carbon fibre, the MGX-21 looks just as deadly as the Flying Fortress it is named after.
As with all Moto Guzzis, the MGX-21 too uses that transverse V-twin as the design element around which the whole motorcycle is built
Blacks, carbon fibre and a cylinder head cover that is painted in the brightest shade of red you will ever find - enough character for ya?
As a concept, the MGX-21 looked a bit odd towards the rear. But in its bagger avatar, you can't complain one bit
The 1380cc V-twin makes 96PS and 121Nm of torque
Looks a lot like the California's front end no?
Carbon fibre seems to be the material of choice in the MGX-21 and there seems to be no shortage of it
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant