Image gallery: Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV
The Mercedes-Benz V-Class MPV is set to launch in India on January 24. This is the third-generation of the people carrier and was launched internationally in 2014. The first generation car went on sale in 1996 followed by the second-gen model in 2004. The Indian-spec V-Class is expected to be powered by the 194PS/400 Nm 2.0 litre diesel from the new C-Class. There is a lot of tech and a seven or eight seater option expected to be available. Prices should hover around the Rs 75 lakh mark.
See more pictures of the upcoming V-Class below
Starts Rs 68.4 Lakhs
- Mercedes-Benz service: Putting luxury car ownership within reach
- Why are manufacturers like Ford shutting their plants in India?
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- 2021 MG Astor midsize SUV revealed with level 2 autonomy and AI assistant