Image gallery: Mercedes-AMG A35 revealed
The Mercedes-AMG A35 hatchback was recently unveiled. Noticeable exterior features which set this car apart from the regular A-Class are the diamond pattern grille, the aggressive bumpers with the small fins on the edges and the prominent rear wing. These design traits are accentuated by the front splitter, side skirts, diffuser and 18-inch AMG alloy wheels.
The A35 is powered by a 2.0-liter, turbocharged four-cylinder which pumps out 306PS and 400 Nm. This is paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic. The A35 can get from 0 to 100 kmph in 4.7s and onto an electronically limited top-speed of 250 kmph.
See more images of the new Mercedes-AMG A35 below:
- NewsMercedes-Benz to locally assemble AMG performance cars in India
- News2020 Mahindra Thar receives over 15,000 bookings
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Swift Limited Edition body kit priced at Rs 24,990
- NewsSSC Tuatara sets production car speed record, hits 532.93 kmph
- FeaturesWelt-Best: Get the best used cars at Das WeltAuto