Image gallery: Mahindra Thar Wanderlust SUV at the 2018 Auto Expo
Mahindra and Mahindra has often brought Thar based concepts at the Auto Expos. This iteration of the motor show saw the Mahindra Thar Wanderlust, positioned above the Daybreak edition. While it does look exciting and more extreme than the regular Thar, Mahindra hasn't made any official announcement on the launch date of the same.
Starts Rs 9.8 Lakhs
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled
- NewsRolls-Royce Dawn, Wraith and Cullinan Black Badge cars get Neon Nights variants, limited to three each