Image gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
The Mahindra TUV Stinger is a drop-top SUV with the underpinnings of the Mahindra TUV300. However, M&M has not shared any other specifications for the Mahindra Stinger at the Auto Expo 2018.The Stinger uses the TUV300's ladder frame chassis and Mahindra has tweaked the engine to make more power and torque. The convertible SUV concept is powered by a 2.2 liter mHawk turbo diesel engine that makes 140 Bhp-320 Nm. Watch the image gallery to discover the Mahindra Stinger concept.
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- 2021 Jeep Compass facelift road test review
- Skoda Rapid Rider relaunched in India, priced at Rs 7.79 lakh
- Honda Grazia Sports Edition launched at Rs. 82,564
- Government approves green tax proposal and scrappage policy, effective April 2022
- Lexus LS 500h Nishijin launched in India, priced at Rs 2.22 crore