Image Gallery: Mahindra Nuvosport
Mahindra is finally giving its Quanto a mid-life makeover and the result is what you see here. As a part of the update, this sub-four-metre crossover will be repositioned and renamed.
To be called the Nuvosport now, the vehicle will come with petrol and diesel engine options and an automated manual transmission. For more information, click here.
The Quanto's mid-life makeover come with a major redesign to fascia
The tailgate is largely similar to the outgoing model, save for the blackened lights, spoiler and new badging
New alloy wheels and door cladding aim to give a rugged stance to the stubby crossover
The Quanto, in its refreshed avatar, will be called the Nuvosport
The range topping N8/C8 trims will come with LED DRLs that are bound to polarise prospective consumers
The Nuvosport gets a smaller grille and a larger airdam
The top-spec trim will also be available with the automated manual transmission
The Nuvosport gets a double-DIN touchscreen infotainment system
Starts Rs 7.77 Lakhs
- Near-production Skoda Slavia spied ahead of early 2022 launch
- Comparison review: Jeep Compass vs Citroen C5 Aircross
- 2021 Toyota Innova Crysta Limited Edition launched with added tech features, prices unchanged
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- Do you save or lose money on owning an EV in India?