Image gallery: Lamborghini Huracan LP580-2
Lamborghini has just launched their rear-wheel drive version of the Huracan, the LP580-2. It is powered by a good ol' naturally aspirated V10 that is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission. It has been tuned to produce 580PS of power at 8,000rpm and 540Nm of torque at 6,500rpm. Although this doesn't make it the most powerful version of the Huracan, it certainly should be able to keep you more than entertained with its rear-wheel drive layout. With a claimed sprint time of 3.4 seconds, the Huracan LP580-2 is 0.2 seconds slower to 100kmph than the top-spec Huracan LP610-4. Its top speed too is slower by 5kmph at around 318kmph.
The LP580-2 gets larger airdams
The rear end of the Huracan LP580-2 gets a slightly revised aero kit
This rear-wheel driven Huracan LP580-2 gets specially designed Pirelli PZero tyres
Newly designed 19inch wheels and steel brakes with aluminium callipers are part of the package
The LP580-2 retains the same interior of the all-wheel drive Huracan LP610-4
Starts Rs 3.22 Crore
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh