Image Gallery: Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster
Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster broke cover at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show. The Italian supercar maker will produce only 800 units of the Roadster. Powering the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ Roadster is a V12 engine which is capable of producing 780PS at 8,500rpm and 720Nm of torque at 6,750rpm. The engine is mated to a seven-speed independent shifting road (ISR) gearbox. The Aventador SVJ Roadster has a 0-100kmph time of 2.9 seconds and has a 0-200 kmph time of 8.8 seconds, also supercar can come to a standstill from 100kmph in 31 metres.
The Aventador SVJ Roadster gets three driving modes - Strada, Sport and Corsa. The driving modes are complemented by the EGO option which allows the river to fully customise the car set-up to his/her preferences and has been tweaked to work in tandem with ALA 2.0 (Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva) active aerodynamics of the car.
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh