Image gallery: Lamborghini Aventador Miura Homage
The Lamborghini Miura is one of the most beautiful cars ever made. With timeless lines and a 4.0-litre naturally aspirated V12, the Miura is arguably the first supercar to grace the automotive world, offering head-turning design and mind-boggling performance for the time. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of this legendary car, Lamborghini created the special edition Aventador called the Miura Homage. Showcased at the 2016 Goodwood Festival of Speed, the Lamborghini Aventador Miura Homage is powered by the same screaming 6.5-litre V12. However, what makes the Aventador Miura Homage special is the same classic red and gold two-tone scheme seen in the Miura SV. Lamborghini will only be producing 50 examples, so you'd better get your order in quick before they're all gone. Here's a quick look at the special Aventador for the rest of us common folk.
This is the same Aventador we've come to love over the years, except for the two-tone colour scheme and matching gold wheels
While Lamborghini's design language evolved over the years, one thing is certain - its paint schemes look brilliant on all models
Fire-spitting quad-exhausts that shriek? More please!
The 'Miura 50' plaque signifying the importance of this special edition
The dull gold 5-spoke alloys wrapped by Pirelli P Zeros will have you ogling for hours
Starts Rs 4.78 Crore
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet