Image gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
To say that the Koenigsegg Regera is quick would be an understatement. It produces a combined 1,500PS and 2,000Nm from its 1,100PS 5.0 litre twin-turbo V8 and 670PS from three electric motors. This is put done via a unique single-speed direct drive system letting the hypercar get from 0 to 400kmph in 20s.
The Regera in these pictures is a bit more special. It is made entirely out of bare carbon fibre, a material termed Koenigsegg Naked Carbon, helping it shed 20 kgs and giving it its characteristic sheen. The intricate manufacturing process has been perfected by Koenigsegg over years.
- Great Wall Motor quits India after 2 years of operation
- 2022 Maruti Suzuki Brezza facelift dimensions, variants revealed ahead of launch
- Mahindra Scorpio-N Vs Mahindra XUV700: What's different?
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder: More interior details revealed
- 2022 Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder officially unveiled