Image gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
To say that the Koenigsegg Regera is quick would be an understatement. It produces a combined 1,500PS and 2,000Nm from its 1,100PS 5.0 litre twin-turbo V8 and 670PS from three electric motors. This is put done via a unique single-speed direct drive system letting the hypercar get from 0 to 400kmph in 20s.
The Regera in these pictures is a bit more special. It is made entirely out of bare carbon fibre, a material termed Koenigsegg Naked Carbon, helping it shed 20 kgs and giving it its characteristic sheen. The intricate manufacturing process has been perfected by Koenigsegg over years.
- FeaturesAtal Tunnel Rohtang: Benefits and Precautions -- Insights from Vijay Parmar, organizer, Raid De Himalaya
- NewsMaharahtra government in talks with Tesla to set up India facility
- NewsRenault expands Indian presence, with 34 new sales and service touchpoints
- Review2020 Hyundai Tuscon facelift road test review
- NewsFacelifted Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Coupe SUV to launch in India on November 3