Image gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
To say that the Koenigsegg Regera is quick would be an understatement. It produces a combined 1,500PS and 2,000Nm from its 1,100PS 5.0 litre twin-turbo V8 and 670PS from three electric motors. This is put done via a unique single-speed direct drive system letting the hypercar get from 0 to 400kmph in 20s.
The Regera in these pictures is a bit more special. It is made entirely out of bare carbon fibre, a material termed Koenigsegg Naked Carbon, helping it shed 20 kgs and giving it its characteristic sheen. The intricate manufacturing process has been perfected by Koenigsegg over years.
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet