Image gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
The Jawa and Forty Two are powered by an all-new 293cc single cylinder engine that employs liquid-cooling, fuel powered injection and a four-valve DOHC head, enclosed within a double cradle chassis. A lot of time has been spent in perfecting the engine's exterior appearance as well, in a bid to ensure it looks just like the original Jawa engine with the classic fins and twin exhausts.
Prices: the Jawa will cost Rs 1.64 lakh, while the Forty Two will retail for Rs 1.55 lakh. Bookings have begun online today, November 15, onwards on jawamotorcycles.com.
Also Watch:- Jawa Jawa and Forty-Two | First Ride Review Video
Also see: Jawa Forty Two | Road Test Review
- NewsBMW X5 M Competition launched in India, prices start from Rs 1.95 crore
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Trippin' with the Kia Sonet
- NewsLimited edition Diavel 1260 Lamborghini draws inspiration from 820PS Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsAprilia SXR 160 maxi-scooter to enter production soon, launch expected in January 2021
- NewsHonda CMX1100 Rebel powered by Africa Twin's 1100 unveiled