Image gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
The Jawa and Forty Two are powered by an all-new 293cc single cylinder engine that employs liquid-cooling, fuel powered injection and a four-valve DOHC head, enclosed within a double cradle chassis. A lot of time has been spent in perfecting the engine's exterior appearance as well, in a bid to ensure it looks just like the original Jawa engine with the classic fins and twin exhausts.
Prices: the Jawa will cost Rs 1.64 lakh, while the Forty Two will retail for Rs 1.55 lakh. Bookings have begun online today, November 15, onwards on jawamotorcycles.com.
Also Watch:- Jawa Jawa and Forty-Two | First Ride Review Video
Also see: Jawa Forty Two | Road Test Review
- Maruti Suzuki expected to launch Swift Cross to rival Tata Punch, as per reports
- Tata Motors experience a 38 percent rise in sales for the month of November 2021
- Upcoming Kia MPV officially named Carens, unveil on December 16
- Mahindra Bolero Neo: Neo World Order
- Supreme Court allows registration of BS4 vehicles sold before April 1, 2020