Image gallery: India-spec Lexus RX 450h
Lexus entered the premium crossover segment globally with the RX 450h. The fourth-generation RX 450h was launched at the 2015 New York Motor Show. It featured a bolder theme than its predecessor and also came with a floating roof design along with the new spindle grille. The new design language received a mix response.
The Lexus RX 450h shares its underpinnings with the Toyota Kluger, a Hyundai Santa Fe rival in the global market. The RX 450h gets a 308PS 3.5-litre motor. The RX 450h is manufactured in Ontario, Canada, and this will be imported via CBU route. This premium offering will lock horns with the BMW X6, Porsche Cayenne and the Volvo XC90. The Lexus RX 450h has already been spotted at the company's dealerships in India. More details on pricing of Lexus India range here.
Lexus RX 450h shares its underpinnings with the Toyota Kluger
The Lexus RX 450h gets a far more contemporary design
The spindle grille will be seen on the Lexus RX 450h as well
The Lexus RX 450h's 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine is mated to an e-CVT gearbox
Accessories will also include large display screens for rear passengers
The Lexus RX 450h too boasts of premium level of equipment
The large infotainment screen mounted on the dashboard comes with a host of options
Starts Rs 99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
Starts Rs 80.9 Lakhs
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh