Image gallery: India-spec Lexus RX 450h
Lexus entered the premium crossover segment globally with the RX 450h. The fourth-generation RX 450h was launched at the 2015 New York Motor Show. It featured a bolder theme than its predecessor and also came with a floating roof design along with the new spindle grille. The new design language received a mix response.
The Lexus RX 450h shares its underpinnings with the Toyota Kluger, a Hyundai Santa Fe rival in the global market. The RX 450h gets a 308PS 3.5-litre motor. The RX 450h is manufactured in Ontario, Canada, and this will be imported via CBU route. This premium offering will lock horns with the BMW X6, Porsche Cayenne and the Volvo XC90. The Lexus RX 450h has already been spotted at the company's dealerships in India. More details on pricing of Lexus India range here.
Lexus RX 450h shares its underpinnings with the Toyota Kluger
The Lexus RX 450h gets a far more contemporary design
The spindle grille will be seen on the Lexus RX 450h as well
The Lexus RX 450h's 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine is mated to an e-CVT gearbox
Accessories will also include large display screens for rear passengers
The Lexus RX 450h too boasts of premium level of equipment
The large infotainment screen mounted on the dashboard comes with a host of options
Starts Rs 99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 95 Lakhs
Starts Rs 1.19 Crore
Starts Rs 80.9 Lakhs
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Tata Punch interiors leaked ahead of launch, features revealed
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Honda Elevate name trademarked, N7X-based 3-three SUV to launch in India?