Image gallery: India-bound Ducati Monster 1200
Ducati has unveiled the refreshed and updated Monster 1200 at the EICMA today. It gets a host of design updates along with a more powerful Euro-IV compliant motor. The 1,198cc motor makes 150PS of power at 9,250rpm and generates a torque of 126.2Nm at 7,750rpm. You can read about the India-bound Ducati Monster 1200 here. Scroll below to take a look at the images of the Monster 1200.
The styling changes that the 2017 Ducati Monster 1200 gets is an all-new headlight
The wheelbase of the 2017 Ducati Monster 1200 is a more compact 1,485mm
The tank of the 2017 Ducati Monster features a sleeker design
The tail section too sports a more compact design compared to the previous version
The 2017 Ducati Monster 1200 comes equipped with three riding modes Sport, Touring and Urban
It also comes with Inertial Measurement Unit that takes input from the Bosch Cornering ABS
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet