Image gallery: India-bound Ducati Monster 1200
Ducati has unveiled the refreshed and updated Monster 1200 at the EICMA today. It gets a host of design updates along with a more powerful Euro-IV compliant motor. The 1,198cc motor makes 150PS of power at 9,250rpm and generates a torque of 126.2Nm at 7,750rpm. You can read about the India-bound Ducati Monster 1200 here. Scroll below to take a look at the images of the Monster 1200.
The styling changes that the 2017 Ducati Monster 1200 gets is an all-new headlight
The wheelbase of the 2017 Ducati Monster 1200 is a more compact 1,485mm
The tank of the 2017 Ducati Monster features a sleeker design
The tail section too sports a more compact design compared to the previous version
The 2017 Ducati Monster 1200 comes equipped with three riding modes Sport, Touring and Urban
It also comes with Inertial Measurement Unit that takes input from the Bosch Cornering ABS
- 2021 Kawasaki ZX10R road test review
- Hyundai Alcazar vs Tata Safari vs MG Hector Plus: Engine specifications compared
- Tranquility with the Hyundai Creta in Wayanad
- Electric vehicles-and driving with only one pedal
- MotoGP 2021: What is arm pump, and how did it cost Quartararo the win at the Spanish GP?