Image gallery: India-bound 2017 Chevrolet Trailblazer
The new Chevrolet Trailblazer was recently revealed in Brazil, with the only changes being a facelift and updated interiors. We expect the facelifted Trailblazer to hit our shores sometime in early 2017. It will continue to be offered with a 2.8-litre four-pot diesel. Here is a quick look at the India-bound 2017 Chevrolet Trailblazer.
The new Trailblazer's front end looks handsome with its new headlights and grille. The integrated DRLs and the beefed up bumper add to its character
The rear end of the new Trailblazer is more or less unchanged. Why fix something that isn't broken?
Muscular lines give the new Trailblazer an imposing presence
Integrating the headlights into the grille has transformed the Trailblazer. Yes, we're fans of this change
The interior with a more integrated infotainment system is a welcome change. The plastics look more premium too
The gear knob now comes in white leather
Metal bezels around the AC vents look very premium
The seats look plush and comfortable. The toffee colour scheme reeks of opulence
- C'est Francaise C'est Citroen - Why You Need The French Beauty Citroen C5 SUV In Your Life
- Top 10 best selling cars in India 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Hyundai dominate
- 2021 Volkswagen Taigun launched in India, prices start from Rs 10.50 lakh
- 2021 MG Astor first look: Interior and tech impressions
- Indian Highways - And the disappearance of trees and milestones