Image Gallery: Hyundai Venue launched in India - prices start at Rs 6.50 lakh
Hyundai Venue - Korean car maker's contender in the sub-compact-SUV segment has arrived with an ex-showroom sticker price that begins from Rs 6.50 lakh. The Hyundai Venue sub-compact-SUV is made available with both petrol and diesel engine options. The price of the diesel variant starts at Rs 7.75 lakh.
The petrol variant gets an optional automatic gearbox but the diesel misses out on an automatic option altogether. The Venue is offered in four trim levels E, S, SX and SX(O).
Hyundai Venue shares its styling elements with the Hyundai Palisade
Flared wheel arches and roof rails give the VEnue a crossover like stance.
The sub-compact-SUV sports 16-inch diamond cut alloy wheels
One of the petrol enigne is the new Kappa T-GDI 1.0 litre turbo
his three-cylinder motor will be available in its higher output iteration, which makes 120PS and 172 Nm
The Hyundai Venue will debut with Hyundai's Blue link connectivity app
The Venue gets an 8-inch infotainment system Arkamys enabled system with voice recognition
The rear wiper and washer are available in the top SX(O) trim
The Venue rivals the Ford Ecosport, Tata, Mahindra, Maruti and the Tata Nexon
Stay tuned on OVERDRIVE for the first drive report soon
Also see: Hyundai Venue Compact SUV Unveiled In India First Look Video
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application