Image gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
The hydrogen fuel cell powered Clarity FCV uses an AC synchronous motor to power the wheels, producing 177PS and an impressive 300Nm. Honda claims the car will do 750km on a tankful of 'gas', and the tank can store 141 litres of highly compressed hydrogen. The tank takes a mere 3 minutes to fill and unlike petrol-engined cars the Clarity FCV only emits H2O, or water!
- FeaturesReplicas of "World's First Car" being made in Coimbatore
- NewsDucati teases a new Monster, to be unveiled on December 2
- NewsGovt of India: Only BIS certified two-wheeler helmets can be manufactured and sold in the country
- NewsHonda Activa 20th Anniversary Edition launched at Rs 66,816
- NewsTVS Motor Company launches new augmented reality based smartphone application