Image gallery: Honda CB500F
As one of the pioneers of the naked street motorcycle, Honda has always been making street motorcycles that combine usability and excitement. The CB500F is no different. Built on the same platform as the CB500X, the CB500F loses the wind protection and fairing for a more urban look.
The front headlight has some styling cues that remind you a lot of the CB1000R
The angular lines on the tank and tank extensions are now a staple of any Honda design
Although the CB500F has been around for a while, this year, it has gotten a lot of updates
The first change is that it now has a bigger fuel tank that can over 16 litres of fuel
With a low seat height and slim profile, the CB500F was designed to be a motorcycle that is easily accesible
Honda has updated the silencer for 2016. It isn't very visually different, but Honda says that the exhaust note is more "exhilarating"
The 2016 model also gets an adjustable front brake lever
Another big change is that the motorcycle now gets preload adjustable front forks
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour launched at Rs 37.20 lakh
- Skoda Kushaq to be offered in three variants at launch
- 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio leaked in design patents ahead of festive season launch
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar launched in India, prices start from Rs 16.30 lakh
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia