Honda CB150R ExMotion image gallery
The Honda CB150R ExMotion is a 150cc naked street sports bike that is Honda's modern take on cafe racer bikes. It comes with a single-cylinder 150cc DOHC 4-valve engine that is water-cooled and EURO-6 compliant. The CB150R equipment includes 41mm upside-down front forks, a front 296mm floating disc with radial 4-piston calipers and ABS system, all LED lighting and a digital display multi-info instrument cluster. Here is a look at the motorcycle in images.
The Honda CB150R ExMotion is powered by 150cc water-cooled 4-valve engine which is EURO-6 compliant and comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox
On the Honda CB150R ExMotion, beefy 41mm upside down forks and 296mm disc with radial caliper do duty. There's also ABS system with a G-sensor
The Honda CB150R ExMotion has a multi-info digital display for the instrumentation cluster
The front of the Honda CB150R ExMotion gets all LED lamps. The one-piece handlebar is chunky and maintains a flat profile
The Honda CB150R ExMotion comes with LED tail-lights and turn signals. A 150mm section rear tyre and light-weight swingarm add to the dynamics
The Honda CB150R ExMotion has a muscular tank that is sculpted to provide good anchorage to when gripped by the knees
Images : Paulton.org
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh