Image gallery: Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show
Ferrari revealed the first cars from its new 'Icona' line of special editions with the Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The design of these two cars harks back to Ferrari's earliest outings with this body style. The company says it looked at the 166 MM and the 750 Monza for inspiration and this is clear throughout the car. The smoother curves, more upright lights and the speed humps behind the driver's seat are all touches that are reminiscent of sports cars from the 1950s and 60s.
- Skoda Slavia spied, to slot between Rapid and upcoming Octavia
- Facelifted 2021 BMW X3 and X4 unveiled with heavy interior revisions
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar bookings begin in India, interiors revealed
- Toyota Yaris to be discontinued this month, rebadged Ciaz replacement?
- Jaguar launches the 2021 F-Pace in India at Rs 69.9 lakh