Image gallery: Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show
Ferrari revealed the first cars from its new 'Icona' line of special editions with the Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The design of these two cars harks back to Ferrari's earliest outings with this body style. The company says it looked at the 166 MM and the 750 Monza for inspiration and this is clear throughout the car. The smoother curves, more upright lights and the speed humps behind the driver's seat are all touches that are reminiscent of sports cars from the 1950s and 60s.
- Upcoming 5-door Maruti Suzuki Jimny spotted testing
- Tata Tiago EV launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.49 lakh
- Facelifted Tata Harrier spotted testing, expected to debut in early 2023
- Defending the Endangered - Land Rover Defender
- 2022 Hyundai Tucson vs Citroen C5 Aircross facelift comparison review