Image gallery: Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show
Ferrari revealed the first cars from its new 'Icona' line of special editions with the Monza SP1 and SP2 at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The design of these two cars harks back to Ferrari's earliest outings with this body style. The company says it looked at the 166 MM and the 750 Monza for inspiration and this is clear throughout the car. The smoother curves, more upright lights and the speed humps behind the driver's seat are all touches that are reminiscent of sports cars from the 1950s and 60s.
- Top 5 best-selling cars in India December 2021 - Maruti Suzuki and Tata Motors cover top spots
- 2022 Toyota Hilux specifications revealed ahead of India launch
- 2022 Tata Safari Dark Edition launched in India, prices start from Rs 19.05 lakh
- Best car for-Driving around the World
- Yezdi is back, three bikes launched; price range 1.98 - 2.09lakh