Image gallery: 2017 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
Among other models, Ducati has also unveiled the Scrambler Desert Sled at the EICMA 2016. Based on the Ducati Scrambler, it retains the 803cc L-Twin motor which makes 75PS and 68Nm. Unlike the Scrambler and the Scrambler Café Racer, the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled has genuine off-road capability. The front and rear suspension offer 7.9 inches of travel. It gets aluminium handlebar with cross-strut and a reinforced tubular frame. Here's a look at the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled in pictures.
The Scrambler Desert Sled has a wheelbase of 1,505mm
It gets a 19-inch front and a 17-inch rear spoked wheels
It is powered by the 803cc L-Twin engine which makes 75PS and 68Nm
The engine is coupled to a 6-speed transmission
The Kayaba monoshock at the rear can be adjusted for pre-load and rebound
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- NewsCar Sales November 2020: Hyundai India records highest ever numbers for the month
- NewsCar sales November 2020: Kia Sonet becomes bestselling compact SUV again
- NewsCastrol India launches Power1 Ultimate full synthetic two-wheeler engine oil
- NewsYamaha FZS FI gets a Vintage Edition with BT connectivity, priced at Rs. 1.09 lakh
- NewsNovember 2020 sales: Bajaj Auto sells 3.84 lakh two-wheelers, registering a growth of 12 per cent