Image gallery: 2017 Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled
Among other models, Ducati has also unveiled the Scrambler Desert Sled at the EICMA 2016. Based on the Ducati Scrambler, it retains the 803cc L-Twin motor which makes 75PS and 68Nm. Unlike the Scrambler and the Scrambler Café Racer, the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled has genuine off-road capability. The front and rear suspension offer 7.9 inches of travel. It gets aluminium handlebar with cross-strut and a reinforced tubular frame. Here's a look at the Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled in pictures.
The Scrambler Desert Sled has a wheelbase of 1,505mm
It gets a 19-inch front and a 17-inch rear spoked wheels
It is powered by the 803cc L-Twin engine which makes 75PS and 68Nm
The engine is coupled to a 6-speed transmission
The Kayaba monoshock at the rear can be adjusted for pre-load and rebound
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here.
Starts Rs 7,99,000
Starts Rs 10,89,000
- Every Drop Counts: India's most fuel-efficient cars of 2021
- Mahindra XUV500 to be discontinued, could return as two-row XUV700
- 2021 Hyundai Alcazar unveiled, engine details revealed
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine launched, prices start from Rs 39.90 lakh
- Upcoming Mahindra XUV500 replacement to be called XUV700