Image gallery: Ducati Scrambler Cafe Racer
Ducati has just unveiled the Scrambler Café Racer at the EICMA 2016. As the name suggests it is based on the Ducati Scrambler and retains its 803cc L-twin engine which makes 75PS/68Nm. The Café Racer version of the Scrambler gets aluminium clip-ons with bar-end mirrors along with a removable seat cowl. It is expected to be launched in India sometime next year and will priced around Rs 8-8.5 lakh. Here's a look at the Ducati Scrambler Café Racer in pictures.
Weighs 188 kilograms and gets Bosch ABS as standard
Ducati retains the 803cc twin-cylinder engine from the Scrambler which makes 75PS and 68Nm
The Scrambler gets aluminum clip-ons with bar-end mirrors
It gets gold finished 17-inch front and rear wheels
It also gets a black anodized Termignoni exhaust as standard
For more stories on EICMA 2016, click here
Starts Rs 7,89,000
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy - the complete picture - all you need to know
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Honda CB500X Adventure tourer India launch expected soon, could be priced at Rs 5.5 lakh