Image gallery: Ducati 959 Panigale
The Ducati 959 Panigale has just arrived on our shores and is priced at Rs 14.04 lakh. Ducati dealerships in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Delhi and Gurgaon are currently accepting bookings. The motorcycle is expected to reach showrooms in July. It is powered by a Euro4 compliant 955cc L-twin Superquadro engine which makes 157PS of power and 105.6Nm of torque. The Ducati 959 Panigale gets an aluminium cast Monoscocca chassis, a slipper clutch and a host of electronic aids like Ducati Traction Control and Engine Brake Control. Here's a detailed look at the Ducati 959 Panigale in images.
The Ducati 959 Panigale launched at Rs 14.04 lakh replaces the 899 Panigale
The Ducati 959 Panigale shares the same styling features with the bigger 1299 Panigale
It needs a general service every 12,000 km or 12 months (whichever comes earlier)
The engine crankcase gets a vacuum-sealed die casting for maximum weight saving
The Euro4 compliant 955cc L-twin Superquadro engine makes 157PS and 105.6Nm
The pistons get DLC surface treatment to reduce friction and increase stress-resistance
Starts Rs 15,30,000
- Want A New Car Without Hassles? Maruti Suzuki Subscribe Has Got You Covered!
- No Down Payments, No Hassles! 5 Great Advantages Of Maruti Suzuki Subscribe
- IMOTY 2021: The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is the Indian Motorcycle of the Year 2021
- Aston Martin plans to electrify 90 per cent of line-up by 2030
- Comparison review: Renault Kiger vs Nissan Magnite vs MS Vitara Brezza vs Kia Sonet